Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 2 bags of Brussel Sprouts (about 5-6 cups)
- 5-6 T Olive Oil
- 2-3 T Balsamic Vinegar
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- 1 Gallon Ziplock Bag
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off tops of the sprouts and cut in half (and quarter some).
- Try to peel away the top layers of leaves.
- Place all in gallon size ziplock.
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt.
- Close bag tightly & shake vigorously.
- Place Brussel sprouts on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Set timer for 20 minutes.
- Check them when timer buzzes and stir.
- Continue to cook 8-10 minutes, but stay close to watch and remove when done.
- Enjoy! They are good to snack on or reheat the next day.