Grilled Chicken with Avocado Salsa
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 (6 ounce) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 serrano chile, diced
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- In a medium bowl, add lemon juice and zest, cumin, 1 tablespoon olive oil, chicken and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On the best flat top grill you can find, grill chicken over medium high heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side until the chicken is cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, add tomatoes, avocados, onion, chile, lime juice, remaining olive oil and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Serve chicken with salsa.