Ilene’s Pear & Apple Crisp
- 1.5 cups gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1.5 cup brown sugar (I used 1 cup to lower sugar content)
- 2 cups of peeled and diced apples
- 2 cups of peeled and diced pears
- ½ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup raw sliced almonds
- Mix oats, flour, ¾ cup brown sugar, and butter together in a bowl until crumbly. (You can replace brown sugar with 1 cup of agave; approximately ½ cup in crumble and ½ cup pear mixture)
- Mix pears, ¾ cup brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl
- Spread into the bottom of a 9x9-inch glass pan. Sprinkle oat mixture atop apple-pear mixture; top with almonds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown, about 40 minutes.