Chocolate Chip Almond Flour Muffin Tops
- Dry Ingredients:
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- Wet Ingredients:
- 2 T ground Flax Seed or Flax Meal
- 6 T water
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- ½ cup olive or avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix ground flax & chia seeds with water & almond milk,
- Let sit for several minutes while you mix the dry ingredients
- in a separate bowl. Add oil to wet ingredients and stir. Add wet
- to dry mixture and stir well. Add chocolate chips and stir again.
- Spray muffin top pan sections with organic olive oil spray.
- Spoon the batter into each section. Bake for 20-25 until to tops
- look light brown & enjoy!